Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Kansas City Art Institute Online Financial Aid System. You can:
- Check the status of your financial aid
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept or decline your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your Student ID and your PIN (which is a password you set up the first time you logged in). If you do not file a FAFSA please contact the Financial Aid Office at 816-802-3337 for a temporary password/PIN to log into the system for the first time.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Kansas City Art Institute in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 002473, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.