Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Kansas City Art Institute Online Financial Aid System.
You can view the following information:
- Check the status of your financial aid
- View a list of documents we've received and a list of any outstanding documents
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept or decline your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your Student ID and your PIN (which is a password you set up the first time you logged in). If this is your first time logging into the system, enter your Student ID and select "First Time User."
If you did not file a FAFSA please contact the Financial Aid Office at 816-802-3337 for a temporary password/PIN to log into the system for the first time.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Kansas City Art Institute to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, please visit Free Application for Federal Student Aid to complete your FAFSA. Enter our school code, 002473, on your application and the results will be sent to our office electronically within 5-7 business days.